Hi, I'm Alfredo. I'm not crazy. But I've lived with crazy. And I can't do it again. My roommate's moving and I can't bring myself to search through Craigslist and Facebook. There's gotta be someone out there that I'd jive with and is looking for a place.
Post a status. Fire off a tweet. Shout it loudly from your window. Tell your Grandma to turn on her Compaq and send an e-mail to everyone she knows. I need to get the word out to everyone. Well, preferably people who are looking for an apartment in
• I'm clean. Like, make my bed in the morning clean
• I don't own speakers, so I couldn't play loud music even if I wanted to
• So much natural light you'll feel like you're in a Tumblr post
• Short walk from Lake Davis where you can feed ducks if you're into that
• 475/month. Utilities are usually around 50.
• Window units
• No washer dryer
• No garbage disposal
*Not even close. I knew I goofed as soon as the Sharpie hit the page, but there was no going back.
See that couch? That's where you'd sit and wish we had a TV because the tiny one I have is my roommate's and she's taking it with her when she leaves. While we're on the subject of stuff, let me know if you have a tire pump. My bike has been flat for forever now and the pump I bought didn't work. Never trust Schwinn. Never.